(It works! Promise!)
Here’s a super “quick and dirty” way of making a really delicious treat which not only looks blooming impressive, but has a super low sugar content too!
Main Cheesecake Ingredients:
Making the Cheesecake ‘Body’:
3. Combine the crumbs and butter together until the mix is able to be flattened and formed into a buttered based cake tin. Some people use a food processor for this bit, and others use brute strength and determination. I used a hand blender. Either way, get the crumbs into a state where they are nicely spread out and stuck together to form a base.
TIP: I’m using a 19inch cake tin here (spring loaded). You can’t go too wrong with how big your tin is, you’ll just alter the thickness of the cheesecake base by having it bigger or smaller (the smaller the tin, the thicker the biscuit base).
Meanwhile: Making the Cheesecake “Middle”:
Grab your jar of Jim Jams spread, your double cream quantity, and your full amount of cream cheese, and lets get super fancy.
4. Empty the contents of your Jim Jams spread into a microwavable container, and blast it in the microwave, on a high setting, for 30 seconds to soften it down. Meanwhile, empty your cream cheese into a mixing bowl.
5. Once the microwave has done its thing, pour the spread into the cream cheese and get mixing!
6. Once the spread and cream cheese are combined, mix up your double cream until it forms a good, thick, whip. Combine this with your Jim Jams and cream cheese mix!
TIP: Make sure that you’ve 100% combined the whole lot! You don’t want a cream cheese marble effect going on.
7. Once well mixed, add your cheesecake middle atop your biscuit base by gently and evenly smoothing it across the top of the base. Pop the whole thing into the fridge for another 2-4 hours, or until well set.
If you’re feeling cheeky, this is a simply white chocolate drizzle that you can throw across the top of any cheesecake. I decided to do this across half of mine, so as not to upset anyone who isn’t particularly concious about the amount of sugar they’re consuming :p
It’s very simple:
Decorate your cheesecake with delicious, fresh raspberries like so, with the addition of the white chocolate drizzle (optional). Don’t forget to garnish the whole thing with some yummy grated chocolate, and a sprinkle of flaked coconut as you fancy. Enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.